Adapt Research provides bespoke research and writing services. We help you deliver high-quality evidence-based answers to strategic questions about health, technology and catastrophic risk.
We specialise in producing evidence-based resources, reports, and research papers and have a strong record managing and executing the research process from planning to publication.
Subscribe to our blog on health, technology and catastrophic risk.
Our research director Matt is a medically qualified senior researcher with a PhD in philosophy (h-index 15, i10-index 22). Matt loves solving problems and finding answers to your challenging interdisciplinary questions.
Our Clients include:
- University of Oxford Future of Humanity Institute
- The Health Quality and Safety Commission
- AI Forum New Zealand
- A Wellington-based public health physician
- Mohak Bariatrics and Robotics
- Community and Patient Preference Research
- Health Outcomes Associates
- The Rapanui (Gisborne Eye Education) Trust
- Edanz Medical Writing and Editing
- Bellbird Medical Communications Ltd
- Inferscience Clinical Decision Support
- The Burden of Disease Epidemiology, Equity and Cost-effectiveness Programme
- The National Health Committee
Media reports about our work:
- Eradication of COVID-19 (NZ Herald)
- UK COVID-19 response (The Guardian)
- COVID-19 and Google mobility data (Radio New Zealand)
- Coronavirus/Covid-19 (Newsweek)
- Catastrophic Risk (Radio New Zealand)
- Catastrophic Risk (Newsweek)
- Cataracts and Falls (TVNZ)
- Cataracts and Falls (ODT)
- Multiple Myeloma (NZ Herald)
- Pharmac funding policy (Radio New Zealand, scroll to bottom)
- Economic analysis of border closure (Stuff)
- Artificial intelligence (Scoop)
- Existential risk (Vice)
- Pandemic threat (Stuff)
- Colorectal cancer screening (TVNZ)
Fill out our contact form, we would love to work with you to improve health and mitigate large-scale risks.